Just a 15-minute drive from the Punta Cana International Airport, there’s Cap Cana, a resort community with three luxury resorts and home to the amazing Punta Espada Golf Club.
Awards & Championships Hosted
- #1 Golfweek’s Best 2020 – Top 50 courses in Caribbean, Mexico
- #35 Global Ranking – World’s 100 Greatest
- IAGT’s 2020 Awards – Golf Experience of the year – Caribbean
- Cap Cana Resort – Best Golf Resorts In The Caribbean And Bermuda 2020 by Editor’s Golf Digest Choice
- PGA Champions Tour in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Golfweek Magazine: #1 golf course in the Caribbean and Mexico for eight consecutive years
- Golf Digest: #63 in the World
- Robb Report’s Best of the Best Golf Courses in the World 2017
- Punta Espada has also had the honor of hosting the Cap Cana Championship, a PGA Champions Tour, on multiple occasions.