In Punta Cana, you’ll find various shopping centers that will include everything from supermarkets to locally owned boutiques. The Blue Mall is the biggest shopping center located a few minutes from the airport offering restaurants, a variety of clothing shops, banks, and more. Other popular shops are Punta Cana Village, Palma Real Village, and San Juan Shopping Center.
Throughout the coastline, you can find a variety of artisan markets, one of the most popular is Bibijagua just steps from Bavaro Beach.
Most shops in tourist areas will have a variety of Dominican coffee, rum, and cigars. Popular items to buy at artisan markets are jewelry made with Larimar, a precious stone only found in the Dominican Republic, and Amber, an abundant stone in the country used to make a variety of gifts and jewelry pieces at very reasonable prices.
Popular Shopping ToursPunta Cana , Dominican Republic
- BlueMall Puntacana – +1-809-784-4001
- Downtown Mall Punta Cana – +1 809-466-1391
- GiftRD – +1 809-884-9663
- Little Switzerland – (248) 809-5560 ext. 14010
- Mundo Autentico – +1 809-466-1212
- Palma Real Shopping Village – +1 809-552-8725
- Plaza San Juan Shopping Center – +1 809-466-6000
- Plaza Punta Cana
- PUNTACANA Village – +1 809-959-2714
- Punta Blanca Mall – +1 829-530-0080
- Smile Dominicana – +1 849-284-0922
- Uvero Alto Plaza – +1 809-710-5181