Head to the Mundo Autentico shopping center and stop at ChocoMuseo where you can learn about the chocolate-making process and eat some delicious chocolate. The entrance to the museum is free. You can also book a workshop where you can make your own chocolate, the kids will love it.
Highlights of ChocoMuseo
- Free Entry
- Languages: English and Spanish
- See and touch cacao beans and pods.
- Learn about the process of making chocolate from harvesting to transformation.
- Learn about the history of cacao.
Related tours you may like…
Contact & Map – ChocoMuseo – Punta Cana, DR
- Tel: +1-809-795-0254
- Address: Km. 6.4, Avenida Barcelo – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic