+ Tortuga Bay Resort - from $550
$ - From $550
The only AAA 5 Diamond Awards hotel in the Dominican Republic designed by the late Oscar de la Renta. Tortuga Bay Resort is inside the luxurious and exclusive Punta Cana Resort & Club, a 1,500 acre ecological reserve featuring two golf courses, gorgeous tranquil white sand beach, and Indigenous Eyes Ecological Reserve.
Tortuga Bay Resort offers luxurious villas right on a quiet private white sand beach. Guests may choose from a variety of accommodations: 1 bedroom junior suites, 2 bedroom suites, 3 or 4 bedroom villas,
Dining at Tortuga Bay Resort
The resort offers 9 Restaurants and 24 Hour Room Service. Among the restaurants is the amazing La Yola Restaurant, a AAA 3 Diamond Award Winner serving Mediterranean cuisine and seafood in a romantic elegant setting over the water. Playa Blanca Restaurant is a beachfront restaurant serving lunch and dinner daily, dine at the restaurant, or order right from your lounge chair on the beach.
- Golf: 45 holes of championship golf on Tom Fazio's Corales Golf Course, and P.B. Dye's La Cana Golf Course.
- Golf Shops: La Cana Golf Shop and Corales Golf Shop
- Oscar de la Renta Boutique
- Six Senses Spa
- VIP Service at their very own Punta Cana Airport, private car transports guests to resort.
- Golf cart for convenient travel throughout the resort.
- Fitness Center
- Ecological Reserve where guests can enjoy walking trails, mesmerizing cenotes, cultural attractions, and more.
- Among the activities available inside the resort are kayaking, kiteboarding, golfing, tennis, and more.